RUN ON THE FIRST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH
- Blouberg Beachfront 10am – Oppisite KFC in Blouberg
- Melkbosstrand 10am – Next to the purple house by Tube Wave
- Sunset Beach 10am – Forata Road parking lot on the beach
- Woodbridge Island 10am – At the Milnerton light house next to Maestros restaurant
- Muizenberg 9am – At the shark spotters hut at surfers corner, there is also a clean up on the second Saturday of each month for kids with disabilities starting at 3pm. Look out for Kevin
- Gordons bay 9am – The parking lot opposite the Old Cape Mall
- Strand 9am – At the HH Sailing club
- Big Bay 10am – On the walkway oppisite Cabrinha Kite shop
- Sea Point 3pm – To the right of the swimming pools facing the ocean
- Fishhoek 9am – At Glencairn beach
DIFFERENT THEMES FOCUSED ON AT YOUTH LEADERSHIP IMBIZOS:
- Putting ideas into action
- Sacrifice and success
- Good leadership, self motivation, finance
- Life skills
- Healthy living
- Your community and volunteer programs
- Looking after the environment
- Career preparedness workshops
- CV and interview training
- Leadership in your family, school and community
Working in Joe Slovo park and Dunoon to assist people in need. We help but applying the “Theres no such thing as a free handout” principle by getting people to give back in the same way they have received.
Some of the ways we help in the community consist of community cleanups, blanket and clothes collection drives. Over 1000 blankets collected and handed out in the community. With the handouts come plastic bags for people to cleanup rubbish around their house and in their community
SO YOU WANT TO DO SOME COMMUNITY UPLIFTMENT PROJECTS...
Not sure where to start or what to do…
LETS MAKE THIS EASY FOR YOU
SO WHERE DO WE START ?
DECIDE ON A FEW THINGS
FIRSTLY WHICH PROJECT SPEAKS TO YOU ?
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU HAVE ?
Do you want to spend and hour or a whole day because the office is getting involved. We can only do 90 minutes then the boss starts getting nervous or do you have the best boss in the world and he says to you “great initiative, go Friday morning and take the rest of the day off and then you get a raise.”
WHEN IS IT CONVENIENT ?
During the week? Tuesday morning 10am? End of the month is out because we are busy?
Saturdays can work for all or are Saturdays out because its family time and you cant expect your staff to work on weekends. As an example the Jeep Club decided to do a cleanup up the West Coast, easy family weekend and a full day out in a fun environment with a nice braai to end it off.
HOW MANY TIMES A YEAR/MONTH/WEEK DO YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED ?
HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU AFFORD TO BE OUT OF THE OFFICE OR COMMIT TO A PROJECT ?
HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU WANT TO INVOLVE IN THE PROJECT ?
Just yourself? A truck load of people? Come and plant trees with 15 People. Do it on a Saturday and bring the whole family along on a township tour. Only half of the office goes in March and the other half goes in April.
ARE YOU STILL AWAKE ?
#bethechange #loveyourcommunity #seethechange
Name: Beautiful Solution Community Upliftment & Environmental NPO#130-346
Bank: First National Bank
Account number: 624 195 232 89
Branch: Century City
Branch Code: 200 909
9 Monza Rd, Unit1, Killarney Gardens, Cape Town