Collection days are the following:
Mondays: Royal Ascot
Tuesdays: Milnerton, Milnerton Ridge, Woodbridge Island.
Thursdays: Sandrift, Tijgerhof, Big Bay, West Beach, (ANYTHING WEST (Sea side) OF THE R27) Blouberg.
Fridays: Tableview (ANYTHING EAST (Bayside side) OF THE R27), Flamingo Vlei, Parklands, Sunningdale (if you are not sure – please check in with me)
Bags out by 8am please (always)
2 Payment options (for your 12 month contract):
Pay R550 for the year in advance (we give you 1 month for free) (your year starts when you signup)
2 x 6 month options (2 x R300 payments)
All clients receive their bags for the year when they signup.
Please plan for the next price increase to come into effect from March 2021 (R60 per month)
In a nutshell
- When you sign up – we will give you bags for the year (This is included in the R550)
- You can put out a max of 5 bags per week (preferable see through or a color tinted bag. Preferably NOT BLACK)
- You put everything into one bag. Glass, tin, paper, plastic, cardboard. Easy Peasy
- Clean & dry. Practice common sense with water restrictions.
- Your payment contributes to the employment of 16 people from Joe Slovo and Dunoon. From driver to collectors, sorters and admin – so you are making a massive difference to these ladies and gents lives
- #bluetooth #highfive #sustainable #jobcreation
- If you need more bags – we are selling 50 bags for R100. Snap/EFT and we will deliver with the next collection.
So where to from here:
- Online application below
- Fill it out and an automated email will be sent through to you. We load your details onto our accounting package and an invoice will be sent through to you.
Frequently asked questions:
What time must bags be out? ALWAYS by 8am latest. Please…pretty please.
Can we give an approximate time of collection? Unfortunately not – its very difficult to commit to a time. If we get held up somewhere or run late then you cry like a chick. Bags out by 8am. ALWAYS.
Can we ring the door bell to collect? Unfortunately not. Security reasons
Can we call before picking up? (I sound like a flippen broken record) But…unfortunately not. Batteries die. Run outta air time. Very difficult to commit to.
What can we do about vagrants scratching through bags? If possible leave them on the inside of a gate or fence where we can reach in to take the bags out.
Must you let us know if you are going away on holiday? Preferably NOT. Again security issues. If you are heading oversees for 3 months – simply dont put bags out and notify us when you are back.
What happens if you forget to put a bag out or if we forget to collect? Where possible we always collect. If we miss your house – let us know and if possible we will collect. If not – please hold onto the bag till the following week.
At what time must I “panic” if I see my bags have not been collected? You are welcome to let me know via “Whatsapp” around 4pm. Sometimes the guys start in different areas at different times. Just cos your bags ALWAYS get collected at 10:27am and 39 seconds – and they are still out at 4pm…breath and pop me a watsapp. If he has dinkum forgotten…refer to the point above. We strive for perfection – but sometimes we get it wrong (or right more like it).
What happens if I move houses or if I want to cancel? Give the contract to the new tenants and let them pick up where you left behind (Talk about leaving a legacy). Otherwise 2 months notice period and we will refund you (less an amount for the bags given).
We (unfortunately) do not do month to month contracts. All signups are for 12 months
Looking forward to a nice long trashy relationship
Company weekly recycling collection service available at R550 per month.
Any issues signing up – please pop email@example.com an email with your name/surname/address/contact number – and we will manually add you in. We want the registration process to be painless/painfree and we are aware that sometimes IT issues pop up and drive people to run up against a wall.
Gregory Player 082 873 1962
Facebook: Cape Town Beach Cleanup
You can EFT or Snapscan
Your address and recycling as the reference
Date(s) - 06/01/2020 - 31/12/2021